Duration: 1 Day
This one-day program is designed to focus on the introductory fundamentals of communication skills. The focus lies on listening, asking essential questions, instilling trust and recognizing the important power of non-verbal communication. Participants will learn how to yield positive organizational results by means of communication.
Voice tone, body language and interactive engagement will be highlighted and explained to ensure the practice is mastered.
By the end of this training program, you will able to:
- Communicate clearly, confidently and assertively.
- Engage better with other by listening more effectively and asking insightful questions.
- Use techniques to build better rapport with others.
- Combine tone of voice, body language with the right language to communicate the intended message more clearly.
- Use four principles to communicate with impact.
Who is this course for?
Business professionals who wish to polish their communication skills.