This program is designed to focus on the introductory fundamentals of communication skills. The focus lies on listening, asking essential questions, instilling trust and recognizing the important power of non-verbal communication. Participants will learn how to yield positive organizational results by means of communication.
Voice tone, body language and interactive engagement will be highlighted and explained to ensure the practice is mastered.
Who is this course for?
Business professionals and anyone who wish to polish their communication skills.
How Do You Communicate?
- Do you communicate well?
- A great communicator?
- Communication' 4 main principles
How to Use Engaging Language
- Focusing on behavior rather than personality
- How to Be specific
- Own your language &“I” messages
The Power of Questions
- How to Control a conversation
- Use questions in Different types
- Questioning channel
- Your Listening skills evaluation
- Empathy and listening rapport
- Use Active listening
- A Better listening
Non-Verbal Communication in use and Building Rapport
- What is the Importance of rapport
- Matching non-verbal communication
- Body language value
By the end of this training program, you will able to:
- Adapt a better Communicate style, in a confident and assertive way.
- Having a better engagement by listening more efficiently and asking insightful questions.
- Use the communication techniques to build better connection with people.
- Combine your voice tone and body language to communicate the right message more clearly.
- Use the four principles to communicate with impact.
Date: April 4 & 5, 2019
Time: 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Special prices for groups
The fees includes breakfast and coffee breaks
Location: Intoact offices, Le Mall Dbayeh, 7th Floor - Dbayeh, Lebanon
About the Trainer:
Elvis Ghanem, Co-Founder of Intoact, a verified ATD Master Trainer and a Communication Trainer professional with more than 9 years of experience in Communication, Sales and Customer Relations. Handling the marketing activities in different fields and working previously in the customer service and sales areas, today Elvis is training a wide range of management and communication programs owing to his wide experience and exposure to various industries. He is passionate in inspiring lives and transforming people. Because of the dedication, he is well known for his highly-charged, energetic and power-packed training sessions. He helps clients transferring knowledge into ready-to-use skills.
Digital Marketing A-Z | March Weekday Program
Digital Marketing A-Z | March Weekend Program
Digital Marketing A-Z | May Weekday Program
Digital Marketing A-Z | May Weekend Program
Digital Marketing Boot Camp | Lebanon June 2019
Digital Marketing A-Z | June Weekend Program