Duration: 2 Days
It is public knowledge that conflict is an inevitable part of interaction. The two-day conflict resolution training program will outline methods and tactics through which conflict can be resolved in the most productive dimension. Confidence in dealing with conflict will be highlighted and encouraged. Participants will face many conflicts (in game form) and will be guided on the best ways to resolve them. The main objective of this training is to turn disagreement into a productive situation, taking advantage of any arising complications for the sake of the organization.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflict
- Learn and practice a simple conflict resolution process.
- Find out the potential benefits of conflict when handled properly.
- Become more confident in handling common workplace conflict situations
- Be aware of the different styles, strategies and outcomes of conflict
- Recognize the potential benefits and disadvantage of third party interventions (Mediation & Arbitration)
Who is this course for ?
Business professionals or any individual who wish to enhance their communication and conflict resolution skills.