Beginner to Advanced Course
This online full Digital Marketing training program covers all that you need to know about Digital Marketing, Social Media strategy & advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube), SEO essentials, Google AdWords, Email Marketing, digital tips & tools, Blogging, Inbound Marketing, and Google Analytics.
This training program offers a deep understanding of the key elements of building successful Digital Marketing campaigns using the appropriate social media and digital channels, strategies, and tools. The course also highlights different case studies and introduces the core techniques in digital marketing, helping all the participants to apply the best digital practices in their own strategies.
Topics to be covered:
Include the Social channels in the business strategy
- Facebook Business Pages
- Marketing & Ads | Tips & Tools
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- Content & Ads Strategy
- Instagram Content & Ads Strategy |
- Tips & Tools
- Twitter for Business
- Twitter Tools
- YouTube for Business
- Google+ for Business
Digital Strategy Highlights
- Social Media Management | Software and Tools
- Photo & Video Strategies
- Going viral with Social Media
- Custom Audiences | Lookalike Audience
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Choose the right campaign objective
- Create Newsletter templates using MailChimp
- Setup & Send a newsletter
- Target the database on the social media channels
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Types: Organic, Local and Paid search
- How Search Engines Work
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Keyword Research
- Tips & Tools
- Content Development using the Keyword strategy
- How to Make a Google-friendly content
- Site Structure
- META Description & META Keywords
- Headings & Sub-Heading
- Domain Name & URL Structure
- Website Navigation & Internal Links
- Localized SEO
- Inbound Links
- Strategy & Tips
- Local Listings
- Social Sharing
- SEO & Blogging
- E-Commerce website requirements
- E-Commerce / Online Shop user experience
- How to build an effective e-commerce structure
Google AdWords & Google Analytics:
- Set up a Google AdWords Campaign
- Content Structuring
- Understanding the Quality Score
- Ads and Ad Groups
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Creating Effective Ads
- Bid Management
- Negative Keywords
- Getting started with Google Analytics
- Understanding the Dashboard – Audience | Traffic Source | Customer Behavior | Content | Conversion
- Integrating Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
After completing this training program, you will be able to:
- Create a professional social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Maintain an effective digital presence on social platforms.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns followed by consistent monitoring and analysis.
- Manage the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaigns.
- Develop effective social media ads.
- Create Google AdWords campaigns (Text, Display, Video).
- Do the analytics needed to maintain a good and professional digital presence.
At the end of the program you will benefit from the following:
- A Certificate of Completion
- Top scheduling social media and digital tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Google Adwords supportive materials
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
- SEO keyword research & structure
Date: June 22, 24, 26, 29 & July 1, 3, 2020
Time: 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Online Program via zoom.us
Regular Price: $490.00 or 740,000 LL
Credit card payments will be charged an additional 3% bank fees
$980.00 if you want to enroll in the Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) program from IIB-Council.
1-year access to the Digital Marketing materials + Certified Digital Marketer tests, exam, and certification.
*Special prices for groups
To register, click on the "Register Now" button below.
About the Trainer:
Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact, a Verified ATD Master Trainer, Inbound Marketing and Google Mobile Certified professional with more than 8 years of experience in Communications & Digital Marketing.
Elie’s main objective is to achieve a digital transformation in Lebanon and the region, starting with the Digital Marketing training programs to the way it is being implemented in the professional world.
Besides co-managing Intoact and facilitating the Digital Marketing programs, Elie has had 5 years of experience managing the Digital Marketing department at Samsung CTC and AC Holding in Lebanon, consulting HiCart.com for 2 years, in addition to 5 years of experience at Alfa Telecommunications.
Elie is also a University Instructor at the American University of Science & Technology (AUST) and Université Sainte Famille (USF) - Batroun.
Extensive knowledge of the latest Digital Marketing strategies covering but not limited to online strategy, social media marketing (SMM), search engine optimization (SEO), e-commerce, search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, content strategy, influencer marketing, mobile marketing, inbound marketing and more.
Consulted many companies in Lebanon and the MENA region by meeting with the related teams and going through the current strategy and activities to optimize the results.
Trained participants from different industries and many companies such as Samsung CTC, Mercedes Benz, Everteam, Alfa Telecommunications, AC Holding, LibanPost, Achour Holding, Gulbenk Trading Co, SABIS, HiCart.com, G.Vincenti & Sons, ITG Holding, Indevco, ABC Group and other professional individuals and business owners.
Conducted many seminars workshops for different universities in Lebanon such as Notre Dame University - Louaize (NDU), Lebanese International University (LIU) and Lebanese Canadian University (LCU).
Featured in many TV programs and channels such as Ahmar Bel Khat El Arid and Btehla El Hayet on LBC, Al Araby TV, NBN TV, Mariam TV and more.