Emotional Intelligence is not just being sensitive; it’s a different way of being smart. It’s a key to high performance at all levels, particularly for outstanding leadership. Emotional Intelligence is the capacity to recognize our own feelings and those of others, and to manage emotions effectively in ourselves and our relationships.
Audience & Method of Delivery
This training is built on the experiences, reactions and needs of the participants; Exercises of Internalization (visualization, meditation...), listening, sharing and exchanges in group, individual workshops, and theoretical information.
This course is for anyone who wants to understand the mechanism of emotions, to master and manage their emotional intelligence for better performance and professional efficiency and personal satisfaction in everyday life.
Topics to be covered
- Identify the notion of emotional intelligence
- Defining what is called "intelligence"
- Identify what is meant by "emotions"
- Emotional Self-Awareness
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹The ability to understand our own emotions and their effects on our performance.
- Emotional Self-Control
- Adopt non-violent communication to manage conflicts.
- Expressing anger and emotions to improve relationships with others
- Know how to say "no"
- Positive outlook and Adaptability
- Social Awareness
- Empathy: Become aware of the feelings of others, their perspectives and their thoughts.
- Understand the emotions and dynamics of a group or organization to strengthen its leadership.
- Relationship Management
- Influence: the ability to have positive impact on others, persuading or convincing others.
- Inspirational Leadership: the ability to inspire and guide individuals and groups and to bring out the best in others.
- Teamwork: the ability to work and sharing responsibility, rewards and goals with the team.
- Closure & evaluation
Participants of this training program will benefit from:
- Individual follow up during the course.
- A 30 minutes private assessment to be scheduled individually during the training.
- A Final Evaluation at the end of the program.
- Immediate result on both personal and professional levels.