Duration: 2 Days
Intoact recognizes that the best leaders have the ability to share their vision with passion and motivation. This gives their people a purpose in the form of an exciting challenge which they are willing to embrace and work on until they achieve extraordinary results.
This two-day training program is activity-based. Practical demonstrations of these activities will empower participants as leaders, bringing out the best in them by exploring the most critical leadership success factors. Those promised factors will help managers motivate, energize and inspire their people to achieve their full potential.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a true leader.
- Clearly understand the difference between roles managers and roles leaders.
- List the three main essential roles of a leader
- Understand what motivates people and explain the 4motive motivational model.
- Identify what employees want from a leader.
- Understand different perspectives and what defines a true leader.
- Find out their preferred leadership style
- Balance team, task, and individual functions
- Identify what it takes to role model strong leadership
- List the leadership critical success factors
Who is this course for?
All people managers, anyone in a leadership position or even people who wish to improve their leadership skills.