LinkedIn is the largest network for professionals and a place where you can find a new audience for you and your business.
This course provides the best practices to promote your profile or brand on LinkedIn.
It helps businesses create a company page to establish a company presence, attract and engage new followers, and promote its products and services.
The program also highlights the recruitment process on LinkedIn and how the personal accounts can be optimized so they can be found in LinkedIn searches.
Below are the topics covered in this LinkedIn course:
- Build a solid LinkedIn profile.
- Optimize LinkedIn profile for search engines.
- Top LinkedIn mistakes to avoid.
- Improve business exposure in LinkedIn to increase revenue potential for the business.
- Create a professional LinkedIn company page.
- LinkedIn personal account vs. LinkedIn company page.
- LinkedIn content strategy & best practices.
- LinkedIn advertising, create effective ads to generate leads and conversions.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Optimize your LinkedIn Profile to get more visibility and generate leads
- Create a professional LinkedIn Company page
- Drive traffic to your website using LinkedIn posts
- Generate leads using LinkedIn ads
- Create Job Posting and other related ads
At the end of the program, you will benefit from the following:
- Certificate of completion from Intoact
- LinkedIn Marketing supportive materials
Date: October 1 & 2, 2019
Time: 9:30AM - 12:30PM
Location: Intoact Offices, 7th Floor, Le Mall Dbayeh Building, Dbayeh Highway
Course Fees: $150.00* early bird price before September 20
Regular fees $190.00
To register, click on "Register Now" button below.
About the Trainer:
Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact, is an Inbound Marketing & Google Certified professional with more than 8 years of experience in Communications & Digital Marketing. Mr. Sarkis, a TV Presenter and a dedicated entrepreneur with a Masters in International Commercial Negotiations, is currently heading the Digital Marketing department at Samsung CTC | AC Holding in Lebanon. His passion for communications and the digital world - along with his profound admiration of infinite evolution - shaped the basic building blocks to founding Intoact with the aim of incorporating a constructive change in his community.
Don't forget to bring your laptop so you can do live practices.