A Photoshop course at Intoact is the ideal way to begin developing your design skills.
Photoshop training course for beginners, teaching key techniques for creating, editing and manipulating sophisticated images.
This practical workshop covers key tools and features, including color correction, working with layers, compositing images and preparing images for use on the Web.
This course is ideal for newcomers to Photoshop, and those with limited Photoshop experience.
How will you learn?
Photoshop training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running Photoshop.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.Training guide and certificate
Deliverables & Certificate
- Materials to be used in class to practice the interface and apply the learnings.
- A certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe Photoshop training course.
No prior Photoshop knowledge is necessary.
Below is the course outline:
Session 1 | Introduction to Photoshop
- What can you do in Photoshop?
- What you should expect from this course
- Photoshop's interface
- How to customize your workspace
- How to open an image
- The differences between Photoshop and Illustrator
- Layers and the Layers Panel explained
- Photoshop's Layer Types explained
- How to select and move Layers efficiently
- How to perfectly arrange Layers
- How to save your work
- How to set up a document and quickly resize your canvas
- How to go back in time
Quiz + Homework
Session 2 | Photoshop Tools
- Move tool explained
- Crop tool explained
- Eye Dropper explained
- Spot healing brush and healing brush explained
- Brush and Eraser tools explained
- Paint Bucket, Gradient tool and Blending Mode explained
- Dodge, Burn, Sponge tool explained
- Pen tool explained
- Type tool explained
- Direction Selection tool and Shape Layers explained
Session 3 | Selections in Photoshop
- Rectangular Marquee tool explained
- Elliptical Marquee tool explained
- Lasso tools explained
- Quick Selection tool and Magic Wand explained
- Pen tool for selections explained
- Refine Edge and Masking explained
Session 4 | Image Manipulation and Enhancement
- How to whiten teeth naturally
- How to enhance lips naturally
- How to reshape your body
- How to add detail to your image
- How to add focus to an area with light
- How to add focus to an area with blur
- How to make a color stand out
- How to add digital makeup
- How to work with the Black and White adjustment layer
- How to change the color of an area
Extras | Applying What we Learned
- How to get resources from the web
- How to create a motivational image
- How to create a collage
- How to apply text to any texture
- How to create neon text
- How to create glowing lines
Date: January 25, February 1, 8 & 15, 2019
Time: 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Special prices for groups
Location: Intoact offices, Le Mall Dbayeh, 7th Floor - Dbayeh, Lebanon
Digital Marketing Boot Camp
Digital Marketing A-Z | January Weekday Program
Digital Marketing A-Z | February Weekday Program
Digital Marketing A-Z | February Weekend Program
Digital Marketing A-Z | March Weekday Program
Digital Marketing A-Z | March Weekend Program
About the Trainer:
Samir Abou Zahra, Graphic Designer & Teacher with more than 5 years of experience in Branding, Advertising, Digital Content, Web & App design, UI (User Interface) & UX (User Experience), Infographics and Printables.
From designing to teaching, Mr Abou Zahra chose to follow different paths in his career giving Photoshop and Illustrator classes for beginners and skilled designers. Following many years of experience at American Language Center (ALC) and other advertising agencies, Samir is now handling the Branding & the Web Content of HiCart.com, a leading e-commerce platform in Lebanon.