Learn how search engines work, discover the fundamentals of website SEO, and create effective Google AdWords campaigns.
Our SEO & Google AdWords training program covers the keyword research, writing the best content for the website, structuring the URL design, getting links, blogging, increasing page rank, and analyzing results to help boost your search engine positioning. In addition to the necessary knowledge to create. monitor, and improve your paid search campaigns.
This SEO & Google AdWords course is ideal for business owners, website owners, content creators, in-house digital marketers, bloggers, and marketing agencies who aim to get a higher ranking in search engines especially Google, attract website leads organically, and reach the right audience with successful Google AdWords campaigns.
SEO training is also important and useful for copywriters and marketing professionals who aim to get a better understanding of the opportunities driven by search engine optimization. Search Engine Optimization drives traffic and acquires rankings, but it’s also about securing a ROI (Return On Investment).
After completing our SEO & Google Ads training, you will be able to handle the SEO and the Google AdWords in-house while saving hundreds of dollars paid on a monthly basis. For those who have an agency handling their Search Engine Optimization and Paid Ads, you will be able to monitor the agency work and present the changes you would like to have to optimize your website ranking and your campaigns activities.
Our 12 hours SEO & Google AdWords workshop covers the following topics:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Types: Organic, Local and Paid search
- How Search Engines Work
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Keyword Research
- Tips & Tools
- Content Development using the Keyword strategy
- How to Make a Google-friendly content
- Site Structure
- META Description & META Keywords
- Headings & Sub-Heading
- Domain Name & URL Structure
- Website Navigation & Internal Links
- Localized SEO
- Inbound Links
- Strategy & Tips
- Local Listings
- Social Sharing
- SEO & Blogging
Google AdWords & Google Analytics:
- Set up a Google AdWords Campaign
- Content Structuring
- Understanding Quality Score
- Ads and Ad Groups
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Creating Effective Ads
- Bid Management
- Negative Keywords
- Getting started with Google Analytics
- Understanding the Dashboard – Audience | Traffic Source | Customer Behavior | Content | Conversion
- Integrating Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
After completing this training program, you will be able to:
- Manage the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaigns.
- Analyze the SEO performance for an existing website or setup the SEO strategy for a new website.
- Create Google AdWords campaigns (Text, Display, Video).
- Do the analytics needed to maintain a good and professional digital presence.
- Create website reports using Google Analytics that will guide to a decision making to improve the digital marketing performance.
At the end of the program you will benefit from the following:
- A Certificate of Completion
- Tools related to SEO, SEM and Google Analytics
Date: September 17, 18, 24 & 25, 2019
Time: 9:30AM - 12:30PM
Location: Intoact Offices, 7th Floor, Le Mall Dbayeh Building, Dbayeh Highway
Course Fees: $350.00
*Special prices for groups
To register, click on "Register Now" button below.
About the Trainer:
Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact, is an Inbound Marketing & Google Certified professional with more than 8 years of experience in Communications & Digital Marketing. Mr. Sarkis, a TV Presenter and a dedicated entrepreneur with a Masters in International Commercial Negotiations, is currently heading the Digital Marketing department at Samsung CTC | AC Holding in Lebanon. His passion for communications and the digital world - along with his profound admiration of infinite evolution - shaped the basic building blocks to founding Intoact with the aim of incorporating a constructive change in his community.
Don't forget to bring your laptop so you can do live practices.