This Social Media Marketing course covers the fundamentals of building effective social media strategies and campaigns.
The course also highlights different case studies and introduces the core techniques in social media marketing, helping all the participants to apply the best digital practices in their own strategies.
Topics to be covered:
- The principles of creating a social media marketing strategy
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation Tips & Tools
- Create designs and posts without design or Photoshop skills
Facebook for Business
- Facebook for Business – Deep knowledge and Importance of Business Manager
- Setting up Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding the dashboard
- Facebook for Business vs. Regular Ads Manager
- Facebook Pages – It’s about having returns and revenues, not only being active
Social Media Advertising
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Facebook Ads objectives
- Understanding how ads work
- Optimize the target audience to reach the right people
- Optimize the ads to avoid reaching unwanted people
- Facebook Bidding types
- How to monitor the performance of a promotion
- Remarketing on Facebook & Instagram
- Target your own database, email or phone number on Facebook and Instagram
- Target the website visitors on Facebook and Instagram
- Target people who engaged with you page
- Target people who engaged with your Instagram profile
Instagram for Business
- Grow your account without buying fake likes
- Instagram Verification
- Hashtags best practices
- IGTV – Best practices
- Create effective Instagram campaigns and success stories
- Instagram Tools (creating videos, designs and stories without design skills)
After completing this training program, you will be able to:
- Create a professional social media strategy.
- Maintain an effective digital presence on the social platforms.
- Develop social media marketing campaigns followed by a consistent monitoring and analysis.
- Develop effective social media ads.
- Do the analytics needed to maintain a good and professional digital presence.
At the end of the program you will benefit from the following materials:
- Top social media scheduling tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
Date: October 22, 23, 29, 30, 2019
Time: 9:30AM - 12:30PM
Location: Intoact Offices, 7th Floor, Le Mall Dbayeh Building, Dbayeh Highway
Course Fees: $300* early bird price before October 14, 2019
Regular fees: $350*
*The fees includes coffee breaks, a certificate of completion from Intoact and a lot of soft materials and back up documents for your day to day tasks
*Special prices for groups
To register, click on "Register Now" button below.
About the Trainer:
Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact, is an Inbound Marketing & Google Certified professional with more than 7 years of experience in Communications & Digital Marketing. Mr. Sarkis, a TV Presenter and a dedicated entrepreneur with a Masters in International Commercial Negotiations, is currently heading the Digital Marketing department at Samsung CTC | AC Holding in Lebanon. His passion for communications and the digital world - along with his profound admiration of infinite evolution - shaped the basic building blocks to founding Intoact with the aim of incorporating a constructive change in his community.
Don't forget to bring your laptop so you can do live practices.