Social Media for Business online course covers everything you need to know about building effective social media strategies, campaigns and manage social media accounts. You will learn how to manage Facebook and Instagram from A to Z in a practical way.
The course also highlights different case studies and introduces the core techniques in social media marketing, helping all the participants to apply the best digital practices in their own strategies.
Level: from beginners to advanced
Topics to be covered:
- The principles of creating a social media marketing strategy
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation Tips & Tools
- Create designs and posts without design or Photoshop skills
Facebook for Business
- Facebook for Business – Deep knowledge and Importance of Business Manager
- Setting up Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding the dashboard
- Facebook for Business vs. Regular Ads Manager
- Facebook Pages – It’s about having returns and revenues, not only being active
Social Media Advertising
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Facebook Ads objectives
- Understanding how ads work
- Optimize the target audience to reach the right people
- Optimize the ads to avoid reaching unwanted people
- Facebook Bidding types
- How to monitor the performance of a promotion
- Remarketing on Facebook & Instagram
- Target your own database, email or phone number on Facebook and Instagram
- Target the website visitors on Facebook and Instagram
- Target people who engaged with you page
- Target people who engaged with your Instagram profile
Instagram for Business
- Grow your account without buying fake likes
- Instagram Verification
- Hashtags best practices
- IGTV – Best practices
- Create effective Instagram campaigns and success stories
- Instagram Tools (creating videos, designs, and stories without design skills)
After completing this training program, you will be able to:
- Create a professional social media strategy.
- Maintain an effective digital presence on social platforms.
- Develop social media marketing campaigns followed by consistent monitoring and analysis.
- Develop effective social media ads.
- Do the analytics needed to maintain a good and professional digital presence.
At the end of the program you will benefit from the following materials:
- Top social media scheduling tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
Date: October 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2020
Time: 7:30 PM to 10:00PM UAE time | 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM Lebanon time
Fees: $250 or 975,000 LBP
Credit card payments will be charged an additional 3% bank fees
- *The fees includes a certificate of completion from Intoact and a lot of soft materials and supportive documents for your day to day tasks
To register, click on the "Register Now" button below.
About the Trainer:
Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact, a Verified ATD Master Trainer & Inbound Marketing Certified professional with more than 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
Elie’s main objective is to achieve a digital transformation in the World, by delivering practical and applied practical Digital Marketing training programs, that focus on generating awareness, engagement, potential leads, and more sales.
Being exposed to different industries and markets with extensive knowledge of the latest Digital Marketing strategies, Elie worked with many regional and international businesses to increase sales and achieve higher business growth.
Success was made with professional individuals and businesses such as Mercedes Benz, Samsung CTC, SABIS, Rolex, Nikon, Everteam, Ingram Micro, Children Cancer Center of Lebanon, Danish Embassy in Beirut, FxGrow, Alfa Telecommunications, G.Vincenti & Sons, ITG Holding, Indevco, ABC Group and many more.
Elie is also a University Instructor at the American University of Science & Technology (AUST) in Lebanon and conducted many seminars workshops for different universities in Lebanon, Spain, and other countries.
Featured in many local and international TV and Radio channels such as Radio Monte Carlo France, Al Araby TV, LBCI, NBN TV, and more.
We advise you to attend the training from your laptop so you can do live practices.