Digital Marketing A-Z Training Course
Beginner to Advanced Course
A practical hands-on Digital Marketing training program covering Social Media Marketing (Content Strategy & Advertising), SEO, SEM, Email Marketing & more.
This full practical hands-on Digital Marketing training program covers the Digital Marketing essentials, from Social Media strategy & advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube) to SEO essentials, Google AdWords, Email Marketing, digital tips & tools, Blogging, and an overview of Inbound Marketing and Google Analytics.
The course will be conducted by Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact; Inbound Marketing & Google Certified professional.This training program offers a deep understanding of the key elements of building successful Digital Marketing campaigns using the appropriate social media and digital channels, strategies, and tools. The course also highlights different case studies and introduces the core techniques in digital marketing, helping all the participants to apply the best digital practices in their own strategies.
About the Trainer:
Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact, is an Inbound Marketing & Google Certified professional with more than 7 years of experience in Communications & Digital Marketing. Mr. Sarkis, a TV Presenter and a dedicated entrepreneur with a Masters in International Commercial Negotiations, is currently heading the Digital Marketing department at Samsung CTC | AC Holding in Lebanon. His passion for communications and the digital world - along with his profound admiration of infinite evolution - shaped the basic building blocks to founding Intoact with the aim of incorporating a constructive change in his community.
Topics to be covered
- Facebook Business Pages
- Marketing & Ads | Tips & Tools
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- Content & Ads Strategy
- Instagram Content & Ads Strategy
- Tips & Tools
- Twitter for Business
- Twitter Tools
- YouTube for Business
- Google+ for Business
- Create Newsletter templates using MailChimp
- Setup & Send a newsletter
- Target the database on the social media channels
- Search Types: Organic, Local and Paid search
- How Search Engines Work
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Keyword Research
- Tips & Tools
- Content Development using the Keyword strategy
- How to Make a Google-friendly content
- Site Structure
- META Description & META Keywords
- Headings & Sub-Heading
- Domain Name & URL Structure
- Website Navigation & Internal Links
- Localized SEO
- Inbound Links
- Strategy & Tips
- Local Listings
- Social Sharing
- SEO & Blogging
- Set up a Google AdWords Campaign
- Content Structuring
- Understanding Quality Score
- Ads and Ad Groups
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Creating Effective Ads
- Bid Management
- Negative Keywords
- Getting started with Google Analytics
- Understanding the Dashboard – Audience | Traffic Source | Customer Behavior | Content | Conversion
- Integrating Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Create a professional social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Maintain an effective digital presence on the social platforms.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns followed by a consistent monitoring and analysis.
- Manage the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaigns.
- Develop effective social media ads.
- Create Google AdWords campaigns (Text, Display, Video).
- Do the analytics needed to maintain a good and professional digital presence.
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- Top scheduling social media and digital tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Google Adwords supportive materials
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
- SEO keyword research & structure
Need more details? We are one step away!